Black beans and corn go together like peanut butter and jelly. But you don’t just have to pair them in a taco or burrito. Try a cold summer salad!
Prep time: 10 min // Cook time: 15 min // Total time: 25 min
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 cups corn (about 4 ears), cut from the cob
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Chili powder
- Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Once cooked, add the quinoa and corn to a large mixing bowl. Add green onions, cilantro, lime juice and a dash of chili powder. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Top with Jack cheese and serve room temperature or cold.
Source: Adapted from a recipe by What’s Gaby Cooking