A Facebook friend of mine posted this recipe and I instantly drooled while scrolling. I immediately downloaded the recipe and texted my friend Makaela to come over and make it with me.
This recipe is so easy to make. Seriously, Makaela and I didn’t even really know what fudge was. We thought we had to put it in the oven. So if we figured it out, so can you.
Thank you to Chocolate Chocolate and More for bringing this into my life.
All you need is:
- 3 ¼ cups white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 teaspoons mint extract
- green food coloring
Here’s the path to deliciousness:
- Line an 8×8 square pan with foil and lightly spray the foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips and butter on high for 1 minute. Let rest for one minute then check to see if melted. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds – 1 minute. Stir chocolate until all lumps are gone.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add mint extract (taste to make sure it’s minty but not overpowering).
- Add food coloring to desired color
- Let cool for a few minutes then fold in ½ cup mini chocolate chips.
- Press fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle additional mini chocolate chips on top and gently press into fudge.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours to set before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
And that’s it! Yum!
Have you made this? Let me know what you think in the comments!