Want some delicious Asian food but running out of time (or just super hungry)? This Vegetable Lo Mein is quick and easy to make. And you can customize it with whatever vegetables you like best.
- 12 oz lo mein noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and sriracha. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic, bell pepper, carrot and snow peas. Cook until tender.
- Stir in noodles and sauce. Toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!
Source: Adapted from a recipe by Damn Delicious.