Warm weather is here, which means it’s time for light, fresh and easy meals. If these meals incorporate citrus and other summer flavors, even better.
Right now, I’m obsessed with making this one-pot, 15-minute pasta limone from PureWow. It really does only take about 15-20 minutes to prepare, and you really can throw it all in one pot. Then you can get back to the pool/boat/patio/BBQ.
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus more lemon zest for serving
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for serving
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine the pasta, 4 1/2 cups water, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a large skillet.
- Bring the water to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until the water is nearly evaporated and the pasta is al dente. (10 min)
- Add the lemon juice and Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine.
- Serve with salt, pepper and lemon zest to taste.